Thursday, July 3, 2014

Plastic Free July Update

I am now three days into the PFJ challenge. 

On day one I had my first dilemma. After the virus I had last week I was left with a nagging dry cough that just wouldn't go away. As I had been keeping myself (and everyone else in the house) awake, I thought I should head to the chemist. I bought some liquid, opened the box to find a medicine cup (of which I already have many) and a plastic seal on the bottle. 

It is amazing where we find little pieces of plastic. Even when I bought a couple of sandwich wraps (before I knew how to make my own) the swing tags were attached to the wraps using plastic. Tiny little pieces making their way into so many of the everyday things we do.

In today's email from Green Lifestyle magazine there was a great write-up about PFJ.

Take care

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog! It is really informative to all. Keep update more information about this.
    Karnataka 2nd PUC Textbook

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I really appreciate any comments you have to make.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...